Saturday, October 2, 2010

Westernships...Here I Come!

I am heading up to Sacramento tomorrow with some of my leaguemates to have my first experience at Western Regionals. Sunday is the final bouts of the tournament and I am so excited that I have the chance to go. My parents are taking on kid duty while my husband is at work and then he's on until bedtime. I will have an entire day away from home watching some amazing roller derby live. It's amazing that 6 of the 10 ranked teams in all of WFTDA come out of the Western Region. It makes for some insane competition for Santa Cruz Derby Girls next year but also means we get to compete against most of the best leagues out there. I can't wait for my alarm to go off at 6:15am and that's something I rarely ever say!

No comments:

Post a Comment